Ads 468x60px

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Google Crawls Blog Every Minute!

fast-crawl-rateI published two posts today and was shocked when I found out that how fast is Googlecrawling this website. It took less then a minute for my search results to appear. It was interesting to see how fast Google crawls ablogger site. I immediately took a screenshot as a proof to show it to most of you. I will share just one Search engine optimization tip which will help you achieve the fastest crawl rate possible! But first have a look at the screenshot below,


 




Note:- In actual it might have taken even less than a minute for Google to crawl the last post that I published. Due to my reaction delay I took long to observe this amazing crawl rate and then to take the screenshot.

How to let Google Crawl your Website Faster?

As I promised that there is only one SEO tip which will boost the crawl rate of your blog or website and the tip is,
Start publishing useful and valuable content so that more and more people could link to your blog. The more one way linking you receive the better your rank increase in Google search listings. PageRank greater than 2.0 in short means a faster crawl rate! The higher your Site PR grows the better your ranking increase in Search engine listings. So work hard from today to flow the PR juice from other developed blogs to your blog.

Kindly let me know what are your valuable views on increasing the crawl rate of a site.

No comments:

Post a Comment