The star is less definitive about expanding his brood of six kids with love Angelina Jolie. “You know, I don’t know that we’re finished,” he tells 60 Minutes of conceiving (or adopting) more kids to join Maddox, 10, Pax, 7, Zahara, 6, Shiloh, 5, and Vivienne and Knox, 3.
“I don’t know yet. I don’t know.”
Jolie’s love of six-plus years adds that he relishes the sleepless night and chaos of parenting such a large group.
“Those late nights are so fun when one of them’s up or those mornings when they get up and make pancakes or something,” he says. “That’s what it’s about.”
The star also had an unusual answer when asked if he’s happy these days. “I think happiness is overrated, truthfully. I do,” he says. “I think sometimes you’re happy, sometimes you’re not. There’s too much pressure to be happy. I don’t know. I don’t really give a sh–. I know I will be at times and I know I won’t be at times. Satisfied, at peace, those would be more goals for myself.”
Via: Vsocio



No comments:
Post a Comment